Claytons Towing is one of the largest family owned and operated business on the Sunshine Coast and one of the biggest towing companies in Australia. Our head office is based in Nambour and currently we have over 12 depots across QLD employing over 120 team members. The business has been in operation since the early 1970’s. We pride ourselves on our innovation within the towing industry and our commitment to our local community.
We are currently seeking a Company Accountant to join our team.
This position will be based at our head office in Nambour. Key Responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
· All finance and accounting requirements for all entities within the company.
· Preparation of BAS, compilation of information for financial accounts, tax and FBT returns ensuring timely, accurate and qualified records.
· Completion of all management reporting requirements including but not limited to regular GL, EOM, Intercompany and loan data.
· Directly supporting the long term financial sustainability of the business through judicious financial management
· Regular analytical review and interpretation of all financial information
· Provision of advice and technical expertise and financial reporting to the Senior Management team.
Ideally the successful candidate will have robust experience in a range of day to day accounting functions and /or experience in a chartered accountancy firm dealing with clients of medium or large size. Prior experience within the transport industry is desirable but not essential. You must be able to complete all financial management and reporting processes and be confident in your ability to provide accurate and timely information for statutory reporting.
· Tertiary qualifications in finance and/or accounting
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role or in an accountancy firm
· A comprehensive understanding and ability to demonstrate business accounts processes and legislative requirements
· High degree of flexibility and ability to deal with change in a pressured work environment
· Exceptional time management and organisational skills
· High level of commercial acumen and professionalism
If a role with Clayton’s is of interest to you, please use the below form to submit your details and resume: